For the last week of Dallas Arts Months and to cap off our month of mural features, we are bringing you a guide to 10 amazing murals inside Deep Ellum businesses! Deep Ellum’s murals might be best known for their placement along walls in the public right-of-way, but businesses across the district love to bring the art inside of their establishments too.
Next time you visit one of these ten businesses, keep your eyes peeled for the amazing artwork that can be discovered around every corner! Be sure to tag #deepellum and #deepellumtx when you post pictures of your Deep Ellum mural adventures.
- Common Desk – Artist Unknown – 2919 Commerce Street
- Deep Ellum Art Co. – IZK – 3200 Commerce Street
- Dot’s Hop House – Artist Unknown – 2645 Commerce Street
- Emporium Pies – Dana Tanamachi – 2708 Main Street
- Mama Tried – DTOX – 215 Henry Street
- Novel Deep Ellum – Drigo & Ryan Stalsby – 2900 Canton Street
- Purify Bowls – Alli K Design – 3101 Commerce Street
- Serious Pizza – Artist Unknown – 2807 Elm Street
- Tom Thumb – Exploredinary – 2727 Live Oak Street
- Wok Hard – DTOX – 2826 Elm Street