Last week we brought you a guide to 10 of Deep Ellum’s most classic murals and now we hope you’ll keep exploring the neighborhood’s public art by diving into 10 new-ish murals! By new-ish, we mean the mural is less than 2 years old – the most recent one was actually wrapped up 2 weeks ago.
These are gorgeous pieces that you might have missed when they were first finished and now you have the chance to see them this spring and into the future! Tag #deepellum and #deepellumtx when post pictures of your Deep Ellum mural adventures.
- Anthony Bourdain – Ted Tran – 2939 Main Street
- Cityscape – Dan Kitchener – 2715 Elm Street
- Deep Ellum – Tristan Eaton – 2700 Commerce Street
- Deep Ellum History – Daniel Barojas – 3033 Main Street
- Flea Style Rainbow – Grace Dille – 3009 Commerce Street
- Flowers – Ben Reynolds – 3006 Elm Street
- Self Love – Junior Hernandez – 3408 Main Street
- Something from Nothing – JD Moore – 252 Trunk Avenue
- Starry Night – Cathy Ann Smithey – 3112 Main Street
- The Last Butterflies Ballet – Mantra Rea – 2713 Commerce Street